Sunday, March 15, 2015

Welcome To Rover's World!!!!




     Hi!!! I am Rover, I am 8 years old and I was born in Alaska.  So that makes me an Alaskan Boy!  I get to do a lot of awesome Alaskan things! Like snow machining,  it can feel like a roller coaster on the hills and fishing for halibut in Valdez, Alaska.


      I have always been home schooled, don't ask me my grade, it is complicated.   I want to be a computer game programmer when I grow up. Minecraft is my favorite video game because you can make things on it like huge castles and a pirate ship made totally out of diamonds.


      My hobbies are learning about science and my favorite subject is chemistry. I LOVE to read!  Right now my favorite books are Hank the Cowdog, Asterix and Plants vs Zombies.  In the summer I like to climb trees, ride my bike  and boating because it is fun to go some where new.  In the winter it is fun to go sledding and building snow forts.



     Alaska is very,very,very beautiful.The mountains are very good-looking.I LOVE the view in the morning!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. What a great start to your blog, Rover! I am so glad I got to experience Alaska with you last summer. It is an amazing place. The whole family read your blog and loved it. You are an excellent writer. I love to write. Keep it up! Let me know when you post again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! This is Rover. It means a lot! Since you commented on this blog why don't you comment on on my second and third blog!

    ReplyDelete