Friday, May 1, 2015

My Personal Narrative: The Trojan War


When I was in the wooden Trojan Horse, I heard the mean Trojans partying up a storm outside.  They had no idea that they were going to die that night! The Trojans went to bed and we snuck out of the Trojan Horse. Then we opened the tall city gates and let the angry Greeks in. The Greeks fought the Trojans, and meanwhile I ran to the palace. As soon as I open the door I saw some guards. There were two of them, but lucky me, I was the best fighter on the planet!




 I fought them and won the fight. I ran upstairs and I saw Queen Helen. I told her that I came to save her, so we both ran downstairs.  As soon as we ran out of the palace, we ran to the Trojan Horse.   We were blocked by the fighting that was still going on! I fought with my buddies and we won the battle. Then we burned the city to a crisp and sailed home with Helen. Many men were killed on the way. Why? There was a horrible thunderstorm.  Every time a lightening bolt hit a ship or a person I would say, ” Zeus did it.” And every time a ship got destroyed I would say, “Poseidon did it.” Then we saw Sparta, we were home! After 10 years of war, we were ready to rest. All of my buddies and I went to our families.  And Helen returned to her family and I felt happy for her.

The End






2 comments:

  1. I felt like I was there when I read your narrative. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Rover. Thank you for saying that. Did you like the pictures too? I do.

      Delete